Hello lovely readers!
I have been nominated by the ever so lovely ateenagediaryonline for the Liebster Award! Thank you so so much for the nomination!
Here are the rules:
• Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you for the Liebster Award and include the sticker somewhere in the post.
• Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them in one of their posts.
• All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
• Answer the 11 questions posed by the nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer, or you can repeat the same questions.
• Copy the rules into your post.
Now for my answers to the questions!
1. What is your favourite book into movie adaptation and why?
This is such a good question!! I love reading and I love movies so I hate it when I love the book and the movie adaptation disappoints! For my favourite I would have to say the Harry Potter movie adaptations because I mean come on no other movie adaptation has captured the essence of the book that well! Although I would have to say The Fault In Our Stars would be a close second for me.
2. What is your favourite album ever?
Okay so I love music and choosing favourites for me would be like the equivalent of choosing a favourite child! :’) So as this is constantly changing with the times and my moods I will instead say my all time favourite never fail go to songs and these are ‘Raise Your Glass’ by P!nk, ‘Sk8r Boi’ by Avril Lavigne and ‘Forever’ by Chris Brown. (not by any means endorsing the actions of the artists this is purely based on the songs 🙂
3. Who is your role model?
Easy answer, my mum ❤️
4. What is your favourite quote?
“If you’re gonna do it, do it well”
– said by my mum haha
5. What is your clothing style?
Okay I love dressing up but I also love fatpants and hoodies and leggings so I don’t have a style as such hahaha I wear the reflection of my mood.
6. Do you wear makeup?
Yup. To school or when I just don’t feel like it I don’t and all I wear is a lightly tinted moisturiser but I love wearing make up when I feel good.
7. What is your favourite blog?
Everyone’s 😉 honestly though I love all the different writing styles 🙂
8. Who is your favourite youtuber?
Im gonna be real honest here I don’t watch a lot of YouTube these days but I used to love Lia Marie Johnson and of course gotta stick with my girls from NZ Shaanxo and Jamie’s World. Although if the vine boys like Cameron Dallas and JC Caylen count then then too hehe 😉
9. Do you have a YouTube Channel?
No at the moment I do not haha, I wouldn’t know what to put on it to be honest :’)
10. What is your opinion on “emo” or “scene” people?
I feel that everyone should be free to be whoever they feel good being 🙂 as long as they don’t hurt anybody 🙂
11. What is the one thing you would love for Christmas?
Just being with my family is more than enough for me 🙂 although I do love a good bath bomb haha.
Okay now for my questions!
1. What is your favourite book and why?
2. Top five feel good songs
3. If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
4. Why would you go to place from question 3?
5. What do you like most about the country that you live in?
6. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
7. What is the one thing you can do that you know will always make you feel good?
8. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
9. Something you want to do before you die
10. What you want to achieve in life
11. What is your favourite emoji?
I’m still trying to get my head around how all this works haha sorry! But here are my nominees, hopefully they are eligible!
Thank you for reading!