– Pick and choose your battles.
– Don’t give a fuck about what other people think about you.
– Do what you want to do, not what your friends want to do.
– Be Yourself!!! Seriously!!!! No one likes a copycat.
– Stand up for what you believe in but always have a reason.
– Be nice to your teachers (even if you secretly hate their guts) they’re trying their best.
– If you don’t get the top grade, it’s literally not the end of the world. You passed for heavens sake!!!! Shut the fuck up, stop crying and be the queen you were born to be!!!
– Every now and then go out and have fun!
– Try your hardest and do your best ALWAYS. When hard work pays off, it feels damn good. It could be the difference between a pass and a fail, a merit or an excellence, a B or an A.
– Reward and treat yourself for your efforts, other people aren’t always going to be there to do it for you.
– Be respectful, what goes around, always comes back around.
– Kiss as many boys (or girls) as you want! Live your life!!
– Give as good as you get. Then people won’t mess with you.
– “No one died, it is not the end of the world, so put this in the past, pick yourself up and move on.”
– Have a dream and follow it. In the words of my grandma “If you don’t have a dream, how are you going to have a dream come true?”
– Don’t let fear hold you back from doing something you really want to do. Take the leap. It’s worth it.
– Uniforms (even the ugliest of ugly ones) are extremely handy, especially when you’re running late.
– Mental health days are OKAY.
– If you come home crying every day do something about it.
– Remember that in the scheme of things, this is only just a small section of your life.
– It doesn’t last forever. It goes by really, really fast. Stop and ENJOY IT. The memories you create will make it all worthwhile.
These are the things I learnt in High School.